ʔaq'am makes education a priority. From daycare through university to traditional language training, we support continuous learning. Our education objectives are:
- Support learners to increase participation in and completion of all levels of educational programs.
- Teach using Ktunaxa methods.
- Develop and support Ktunaxa people as teachers and other educational professionals.
- Expand grades and programs offered in the community.
- Assert, reclaim and use jurisdiction in education.
- Develop excellence through learning, at all stages of life.
For more information on education in our community, contact:
Michael Derech, Principal
Together, we can achieve excellence through learning, based on individual strengths, passions and potential.