ʔaq̓am is a community that recognizes the importance of family – we share responsibility in raising children, and we honour our elders and children. Our community includes members of all ages, and we take care of each other.
- Number of ʔaq̓am Band members: 364
- Number of Band members under 25 years of age: 131
- Number of Band members over 50 years of age: 86
- Number of homes in the community: 59
- Number of children enrolled at ʔaq̓amnik’ Daycare: 21
- Number of students enrolled at ʔaq̓amnik’ Elementary School: 52
- Number of hectares of reserve land: 7,461
Information last updated January 2013.